What is Healthier SG?
Healthier SG is a national strategy to focus on preventive care and to empower individuals to take steps towards better health with the support of their family clinic and community partners.
Healthier SG is about
- Holistic care from a trusted family doctor
- Empowerment to take charge of your own health at every life stage.
- All-rounded support to lead healthier lifestyles and see better health outcomes.
Find out more about how Healthier SG can benefit you – download the infosheet
- One-time free first Health Plan consultation with chosen clinic.
- Healthpoints worth $20 through Healthy 365 app after first Health Plan consultation.
- Free nationally-recommended screenings and vaccinations for Singapore Citizens.
All eligible residents will be receiving an SMS invitation from ‘MOH’ to enrol. MOH will be sending the SMSes progressively, starting with those aged 60 years and above. Do look out for the SMS. In the meantime, you can prepare yourself by downloading the HealthHub and Healthy 365 apps if you do not have them.