The National University Polyclinics (NUP) is a member of the National University Health System (NUHS), a leading academic health system and one of three public healthcare clusters in Singapore.
NUP provides primary care treatment for acute illnesses, management of chronic diseases, women and children health services, and dental care at its network of polyclinics at Bukit Batok, Choa Chu Kang, Clementi, Jurong, Pioneer, Queenstown (with Bukit Panjang, Tengah and Yew Tee to come).
As part of an integrated academic health system, NUP collaborates with the hospitals and national specialty centres within NUHS as well as partner general practitioners, grassroots, the community and social care partners to provide patient-centred care for the population.
For more information, please visit www.nup.com.sg | www.nuhs.edu.sg
Delivering ‘Incredible care and health, together!’
Members of the NUHS:
- National University Hospital
- Ng Teng Fong General Hospital
- Alexandra Hospital
- Jurong Community Hospital
- National University Polyclinics
- National University Cancer Centre, Singapore
- National University Heart Centre, Singapore
- National University Centre for Oral Health, Singapore
- NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
- NUS Faculty of Dentistry
- NUS Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health