Do you need an X-ray, mammogram or ultrasound screening?
Our polyclinics offer the following tests and screening services:
- Clinical laboratory (general laboratory and panel laboratory tests)
- Bone mineral densitometry (BMD)*
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- General X-ray
- Ultrasound (abdomen, kidneys and bladder, liver or hepatobiliary system and pelvis)
Please make an appointment before you come for your tests and screenings.
- To make a new appointment, please submit your request via our
Online Mammogram Appointment Form.
- You may reschedule your appointment via the same link at least 3 working days before your appointment.
- Call 6275 6443 (6-ASK-NHGD) if you need more information.
- A doctor’s memorandum is required if you are a foreigner.
Our polyclinics offering diagnostic services
Bukit Batok, Bukit Panjang, Choa Chu Kang, Clementi, Jurong, Pioneer, Queenstown
* BMD is available only at Bukit Batok Polyclinic, Bukit Panjang Polyclinic (from 2022) and Pioneer Polyclinic
# Mammogram is available only at Bukit Batok Polyclinic, Choa Chu Kang Polyclinic, Clementi Polyclinic, Jurong Polyclinic and Pioneer Polyclinic
Blood Test Results
When your blood test results* are ready, you can access and download them via the OneNUHS Mobile App
Watch the video below to learn more about how you can access your laboratory test reports with the OneNUHS App.
for more information on how to download the OneNUHS app as well as the various features available on the app.* Blood test results are available for selected chronic diseases such as Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, Lipid Disorders, Nephritis/ Nephrosis, Schizophrenia, Stroke, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasis (BPH), Epilepsy, Osteoporosis, Psoriasis, Rheumatoid Arthritis